Do I need to have an account to shop with you?
No, but setting up an account will allow you to order without having to enter your details every time you shop with us. You can sign up right now, or you can first start shopping and create your account at checkout page
- Changing your password
- Updating your billing or shipping address
- Checking your order status
- Viewing your complete order history
- Managing your e-mail preference settings (e.g. choose whether to receive mails from wearego.com)
- Update Address book
- Sign in to your online account
- Shop for the items you want
- Add the items to your Shopping Bag
- Proceed to checkout
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Provide payment information
- Review and submit your order
- Check your order status
Please note that we are unable to publish all the restrictive measures imposed by your country of delivery as this is dependent on your country’s customs and restrictions.
Before making any purchase, we encourage you to check with your local customs on their regulations. You might want to ask about the restriction on:
- Any limit on the quantity to import the items
- Any limit on the value to import the items
- Restrictions to the material that you are interested to purchase
- Tax and duties you need to incur for importing the items
If no one is available at the delivery address to receive the products, the delivery agent will leave an “unable to deliver” note at the address and the recipient should follow the instructions on that note to arrange redelivery of the products.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
There are strictly no refunds via cash/credit card. Please note that value amount and shipping charges are strictly non-refundable and non-returnable in any form. Sale items cannot be exchanged in retail stores or via online.
PRICING ON WEAREGO.COM
All prices displayed are not inclusive of any shipping charges, duties, and taxes. Shipping charges will be computed and shown at the checkout page after shipping mode is selected. However, we are offering Free shipping within Pakistan which is limited time offer.
Certain countries attract custom duties & taxes which depend from country to country. The final price in the invoice is exclusive of govt taxes and duties that may be applied and as such are payable by the buyer.
On some occasions, wearego.com may introduce special promotions and discounted items on the website, at a limited time offer or while stock last basis. We might also issue special coupons and vouchers which you can use for your future orders. However, we would like to inform you that no price adjustment in any form will be provided for previous orders.
ONLINE SAFETY AND SECURITY TIPS
Wearego.com has developed the following guidelines to help ensure that your online shopping experience is safe and secure. Protect your passwords
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 6 characters, preferably alphanumerical. If possible, please include characters of both upper and lower case.
- Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Wearego.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their wearego.com password, credit card, or banking account number completing a wearego.com order. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on wearego.com, contacting wearego.com directly, or when making updates to My Account. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link, instead, go directly to www.wearego.com and then to your account.
If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, disregard the request and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
No delay or failure in performance by EGO shall constitute default hereunder or give rise to any claim for damages if, and to the extent, such delay or failure is caused by Force Majeure. Force Majeure is an occurrence
1. beyond the control and without the fault or negligence; 2. which EGO are unable to prevent or protect against by the exercise of reasonable diligence, including acts of God or public enemy, expropriation or confiscation of facilities, changes in applicable law, war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, civil disturbances, sabotage, riots, floods, or unusually severe weather; fire explosions or other catastrophes; strikes or any other concentrated acts of workers or other similar occurrences; and
3. of such an intensity or gravity as to prevent the performance of its obligation for the time being. The user agrees that if EGO is delayed in performance of the work by Force Majeure, the user will promptly notify EGO. The user shall use all reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of a Force Majeure event forthwith and without any delay.
LIABILITY FOR VERIFICATION, IDENTITY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EGO BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY, SERVICES DELAY OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE.
3. EGO has no obligation to attempt to monitor or regulate the quality, suitability or content of the Products and you agree to hold EGO harmless in the event of any claims with respect to problems with the Products.
The user agrees, at his/her own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EGO, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any of their directors and employees, representatives and / or agents against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against them by you or a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against such person is based on or arises in connection with any action of EGO including but not limited to:
1. A violation of the terms and conditions hereof by EGO;
2. Any use of the services provided by EGO; and
3. Any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by EGO.